Strict Cannibis laws

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by slifboySA, Jun 2, 2010.

1. I guess this is not a serious thing that many grower think about, but i am a new grower and the thought just hit me after reading about state laws on NORML. Is it really worth it to grow weed in the south? I mean i look at some of the laws and in some places the minimum is a year for a misdemeanor, not to mention five years for Alabama. I was just wondering ( because sadly i made some mistakes ordering seeds and my get caught lol which is obviously no laughing matter) but well...:rolleyes:

Is it worth it?

2. This is one thing that you really have to think about when you're growing, and you should defintely think about it long and hard before you make your decision, because it could greatly impact your life.

Ordering seeds from an online website is the least of your worries. Those companys are very well at keeping shipping descrete, to not raise any suspicion. The only thing you can ever do is to NEVER EVER tell anyone about your grow. Don't even fucking tell your dog, you don't know who he talks to.

If you never tell anyone, there is a 99% that you will never get caught (assuming you take precautions like covering up light leaks, ect.) But if you tell one person, anything can happen. You tell your best friend, and they tell their best friend, and then tell their best friend, and at that point, anything can happen; which is usually not good.

Be careful man, its only as risky as you make it.

3. really this is your decision weigh the pros and cons