Stretching your ears?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by folied, Sep 12, 2010.

1. Who likes stretched ears? I've been stretching mine and they're at a 2g right now, and I think I'm gonna go to 0g.

Now I'm a guy and I'm looking for a job and I know having these def. won't help me get a job. Lets say I got a crappy job now that allows me to have them, but in the future I want a more professional job yet keep them could I just take out the jewelry and just have ugly holes in my ears for work?

Its so addicting too

2. That's disgusting. Although, small guages on girls is pretty cute. I'm not familiar with the sizes and measurments but I'm talking as small as possible while still being guaged.

3. Doesnt that shit hurt?

4. cool stuff

I was at a 00, but I took out my tunnels to find a better job. lately I have 12 gauge loops in. They closed up a decent amount, but it's still no 12 gauge yet.

I don't think stretching ear lobes hurts too much. Your supposed to do it slow, if it hurts your doing it wrong.

5. Think i'll stick to the tatoos...

6. I love my gauges! I have 7/16th's, but wear 00ga. Everyone always asks if it hurts, it really doesn't as long as you do it right. Go slow and let your holes heal after every new gauge.

If you take them out they will close up. My friend was at 00ga, and she just got out of school and started teaching. She went from droppy ear lobes to them looking like normal holes in like 2 months..

7. when i stretched my ears i went from normal peircing size (20?) to 0 in one day.

my advice, dont fucking do that. my ears fucking exploded. and now i have a scar on each ear that looks like a cats ass.

oddly enough...i want to stretch them again. althought i dont think i will, i work in construction now and could picture me ripping my ear lobe. hmm...id rather have cat ass.

8. wow. future darwin award winner right here ^

9. Once your ears are that fucked, there is no going up or down without further aggravating them. If you ever dont want floppy ear lobes, you will probably have to have surgery to close them (This has actually become quite common and is done in office under IV sedation and only cost ~1000)

10. I used to have 00 but now i just let them close but there not fully closed but pretty close. It all depends how you heal but like the above poster said you can have surgery to correct it. Also I heard from somewhere is that 00 is like the cut off line once you go bigger then that it will pretty much never close without surgery.

11. I have 7/16 and I wear metal tunnels, I used to have wood because they don't smell like these do if you don't wash them all the time.. And yes you could take them out and they will most likely shrink back to normal from 0. I recently took mine out for three months and they definitely got smaller, I wore normal earrings. And now I'm back.
    But do go slow, use something to ease it in without tearing.

12. ima tattoo artist in dallas, i work with piercers and have done quite a few myself... you can go from NOTHING to a 00 in one fast sweep with a dermal punch, not that big of scientific bound to the next darwin comment.

but that shit is for the birds (chicks)... and if you want to be stuck in a field with no potential to make it in another than yea, go for it if you want to.

If perhaps one day you might want a career with good pay and no limits on your job potentials then dont do it.

13. Not if you stretch them right.

I had a 12mm (dunno what that is in gauges) had it for about 6-7 months then decided to take it out because it was it just got too tedious to clean and whatnot.

14. It isnt, it is like half way between 7/16th(11mm) and 1/2(12.7mm)

15. yeah but he was talking about stretching. i just called him stupid for trying to do that

16. i have 6g in now, going up to at least 4 , depends though.i hear it heals up good if you dont go pass 0g.. but yeah really depends on the person i guess:smoking:

17. I love tatts. But I think piercings are a little smarter since you can take them out and after a while nobody know you ever had it done(in most cases).

I thought about doing that. But my lobes weren't really big to begin with so it wasn't a good idea. I enjoyed stretching my ears, so I'm glad I took my time.