Stressing trying find a hotel in Denver.

Discussion in 'General' started by buickboy, Apr 5, 2014.

1. I am soo confused on finding hotel and 4/20 is fast coming . I no allot hotel don't allow you to smoke in Denver so I was trying to find one with a balcony that could sneak outside at night and be close to Civic Center Park . Only one find so far is Warwick Hotel I was wondering if some one can give me some input on if this good spot or one that is ?

thanks,
    Blake

2. ask for a smoking room...

3. It's weed, on 4/20, in Colorado; highly doubt anyone will bother you;)

4. Word but I heard hotels fine really big over there  so trying to figure it out .

5. Why do you need a balcony?  Just take a walk outside.

6. #6 Marcion, May 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2014
    Officially, the Warwick does not allow you to use cannabis in the hotel. But a prominent card in the room says:
    That "all substances" seems to imply that if you smoke/vape on the balcony and don't make a scene, then they would have no reason to object.  The important thing is: don't stink up your room. Even a vaporizer should be used on the balcony (which has chairs and a table) with the room door closed. And if you have a smelly pipe or vaporizer, keep it in a bag or box while it is in the room. When checking in, try to get a room on as high a floor as possible.