*Stressed Plant*

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Crawfordthedank, Nov 1, 2013.

1. I just transplanted a couple plants yesterday so its been less than 24 hours since transplant.

When I got the plants I noticed that the outer finges of some of the leaves were yellow and the middle of the leaf was green.

Purple Nepal V1: (Most stressed)

Humidity levels:45%-50%
    Temprature range:75*F-83*F

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Puple Nepal V2: (less stressed but has those yellow fringes on the leaves)

[​IMG]

I am thinking it may be a magnesium deficiency but any advice will help. 

2. its good just let it grow

3. While Mg deficiencies *generally* show yellowing leaf edges while the veins remain green, its not always the case. The browning and curling up of the leaf tips/edges also point to a Mg shortage, although the new growth is not as pale as it usually gets with a severe deficiency. One remedy would be to foliar feed with epsom salts @ 1tsp per G. You *could* add calmg of some sort to your water when you feed, but beware that too much Ca will be antagonistic to Mg and lock it out.

4. come on now ya'll

5. How much more of a rundown do you want?

6. lol my friend who was belligerently drunk typed that in but yeah man thanks for the advice! 

7. Also the plant is looking better

8. Right on....shame someone dumped them off on you in that shape. Hope they were free ;)

9. #9 Crawfordthedank, Nov 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2013

I paid for em but the one that looks kinda bad did not look like that at all when I got them but I know they could have looked better when got them although one of the clones in the set I got was in perfect shape and still is. they all had fat root balls though and my 8 other plants look super lush and green.  

I was supposed to get supper fire clones from this guy and he told me the strains and everything and said I could get some and he just never replied back which is so stupid, so I was stuck going to the club and selecting clones and the dispensary owner really wants the weed from the clones that I picked up.

Im running 4 different purple strains and a couple of them are looking great and have purple stems shooting off of them. Im probably going to try that epsom salts idea later tonight depending on how the plant looks. 

10. Good shit man. I'm sure you'll get them all sorted out before long. You can always foliar feed for Mg; that way it is available to the plant straight away and you don't have to worry about adding any more salts to the medium. Good luck man...keep us posted.