Strep Throat

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by QuinceFF, Nov 9, 2011.

1. Yeah, that's pretty much it. Strep Throat feels like fucking hell in my throat. why does such a pain exist?

Anyone else had strep throat? home soothing remedies? funny pics to make me laugh and hurt my self with the strep throat?

2. HELL NAH I ain't never had strep throat YOU BE FUCKED LOL

3. Try having a friend make you a frosted mug of homemade iced cigar to help the swelling. You should watch the 2011 indie sort of movie "Cafe", it's pretty good and a nice stoner movie sort of as well. When I'm stick I don't really enjoy a nice ganga buzz even if it is from an edible so maybe just consider this a chance to fit in that "T" break you've been half considering for the last couple weeks.

I hope you feel better. I always have people bring me over my favorite foots that won't hurt my throat when I'm sick, like cotton candy and candy corn or even ben and jerries cherry garcia. Maybe play an online game and stop into the GC neck of the woods every once in a while.

4. Cyprical or however you spell it its like harx candy medicine that tastes like shit but makes your mouth and throwt numb in like a minute and iv had strep and broncitis and sinus infections alot of times it comes from having asthma and smoking to much weed so i know that medicine works

5. I feel bad for you man, strep throat sucks. Gargle with salt water.

6. sip on some warm green tea with honey, lemon, and echinacea.

Take it easy, mostly.

I used to get strep throat all the time. I feel your pain. If you have someone extra awesome in your life, get them to make you some edible (or drinkable, in your case) cannabis goodies so you can get high without smoking

7. ehh i have it right now too :( i feel your pain man

#:sad:

8. I had it last year, bought myself a vapo and made edibles. No problem. :D

9. Thanks Everybody. i went to the hospital last night they gave me for shots. 2 in the arms and 2 in my ass :(. And then I made a big walmart run. So now Im stocked up on medical tea and hot cocoa.

10. In my 22 years on this earth I have never had strep... but I certainly hope you get well soon. :)

11. Get some fresh lemons. Juice ¼ or ½ into a mug, add hot water, 1tbsp of honey.

Drink it hot.

It will hurt and it will sting, but then your throat will quickly become numb and feel better. The acids in the lemon will also help kill off nasty bacteria, so it is curative as well as soothing.

I hope you feel better soon!

12. No milk while you have strep throat!

That means either make that cocoa with water, or don't drink it at all

13. Man last year I caught mono and strep at the same time, that sucked

14. You need antibiotics. The shot hurts pretty bad to.

15. The shot isn't very bad at all, and it helps alot quicker than the pills or whatever that medication they use is. After I got my shot though I thought I was dying of an allergic reaction, guess the mono got worse.