streetlights on younglings

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by chuq6, Apr 6, 2008.

1. I have just put my germinated seeds into small cups for now. First, is it cool if I leave them in my outbuilding until it comes above the surface? And will a streetlight mess with the plant in any way at night? I mean I live with family that doesnt know so I have to hide them where no one will look, and its by the streetlight in the back of a lot. And after they break the surface I was going too leave them by the streetlight for about 1-3 weeks. I can keep a close eye on them.

Anyhelp would be great

2. My plants are not directly under a street light, but there are security lights and street lamps all around and I have not found any problems.

I believe that the plants get used to the light pollution as they grow and don't really need complete darkness. Just the difference in the length of the dark period as the plants know it is what causes the changes from vegetative to flowering stages.

3. ok but does what im doing sound good?

4. The only time streetlights will have a negative affect on the plant is during the flowering stage. In vegitative stage, they are only catalysts.

5. alright thats all I needed to know
    thanx