Street Fighter 4 National Tourny

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by les96, Feb 16, 2009.

1. Fucking Abel and Zangief (ESPECIALLY Zangief) are cheap as hell. They do the same move over and over and over again. And Abel dodges all my attacks, that asshole.

2. I know! they use the fucking same move. fucking cheap!
    I can't even beat arcade on easiest mode. fucking ridiclous!
    I'm starting get good at Viper. she badass.

3. has anyone unlocked seth?? can you use him online?

4. This game still ain't come in the mail, I am starting to get pissed, usually I get games before they come out. Not this time.

Guess I will just stick to HD remix and prepare for the onslaught online.

5. gona pic this up tomorrow on the 360

6. That awesome. It reminds me of my friend when he was playing it the other day trying to do the arcade mode. He was like, "AH! FUCK! What the!?! This is bullshit! Same move using mother fucker!"

I tried to +rep ya but it said I have to spread it around first.

7. Abel is easy to beat, throw him when he's rolling. Gief just sweep him all day, use watever anti air your character has. Arcade is a joke, and online i haven't met anyone that's actually good good.

8. I'm starting get good at c.viper and cammy. Their quick.

C.viper is just fucking badass! but pain in the ass to beat her...
    the problem bout her is she too fucking weak. unlike cammy.

9. #30 sativamonk78, Feb 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2009
    I find cammy very much so a defensive character.

I suggest, because they have run statistics with this, your best bet is Sagat.

Take Sagat into training mode and just memorize his combos, maybe even take a day just perfecting those combos, even right them on a piece of paper and memorize. Memorize how your fingers will move.

When they were making the game, they took all the best players at street fighter, Sagat won in that playtest 97 times out of 100. I suggest you memorize especially tiger, then find a may to mind weld the way you would do that combo on the control down to a science.

Everything I said about Sagat can be said for Ken, but Ken is a bit more advanced, so I suggest Sagat.

10. I don't have segat. I need to unlock him.

11. Everyone has Sagat, lol.
    Plus Sagat gets owned by Balrog, everyone gets owned by him. Especially by my Balrog.

12. oh. then I didn't look hard enough.

13. Balrog is great if you know how to use him, I am just trying to give the kid advice.

14. what bout seth?

he a fucking cheap bastard!

15. All i know is the fat fuck can move pretty fast. He always traps me in corners and slaps the shit out of me with his stomach. I love the game though :)

16. Got 2nd place in my store, BALROG BABY!!!!
    Going to district next week.

17. I just got the game, and for some reason I have found a liking for El Fuerte.

He seems best at countering Ken/Ryu/Akuma, who most people play as online.

Really need to sit down and learn his moves thoroughly, I can't do his ultra for some reason.

Beat the game on Easy, can't beat my rival on normal with El Fuerte.

I love how the final stage starts to change when you are doing well against Seth, and music gets tense, really nice touches. I need to unlock Cammy, that is my usually best character.

18. #39 wackdeafboy, Feb 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2009

El furte is good speedy character. I can't do the super/ultra too. I still barely beat on easiest mode. have do couple continues to finish it. and his rival IS FULL OF SHIT! fucking pisses me off. he keeps using the same damn moves over and over again. fucking cheap!

what fat fuck? ruflus or honda?

Honda is fucking kickin ass! He's good.
    ruflus is just fucking plain sucks!

19. I got a gamepad coming in the mail, so I should get better at it.

As for El Fuerte rival, Zangief, I suggest you learn how to do El Fuerte dash attack, Rangief is a grapplier, and what the game is trying to teach you by making him the rical is the ability to come in a on a speed run, do a bunch of combos then get out before he can grab onto you.

His super is no problem, I just don't get if I just hold down the kick or press it three times. I will figure it out soon enough.

Fuerte's like a Vega, but fun.