Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Street dealers

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by helmsley, May 29, 2011.

1. How do you identify one?
    What do you say?
    Am I likely to get ripped off?

Had a bad experience trying to use craigslist like a dumbass and think this might be a better option if it's even possible. Anyone have any experience trying to get bud on the street?

2. Okay, If youre 21+, go to a bar and just start chattin with a couple dudes, look for the cool old school guys, The long haired dudes drinkin jack and coke. Ask em if they know where to get weed, and I guarantee you they'll get you a big ass bag. Dont ask me how, but those older dudes in their 40s and 50s know where to get ganj. and alot of it too.

3. Hang out at a bar in a college town. In a week you will likely find a connect.

4. Haha beat me to it.

5. spend ALOT of time at walmart... look for a bob marley shirt or red eyes or preferably both and say "got tweed?"

6. This, dont ask me how, my dad, at 50, has connects all over that give him the fattest bags. Dealers love older guys because they usually have a steady income and smoke a lot of weed, usually because they have a lot of physical pain.

7. Move to another state, or get a connect from someone in a state where it isn't such a "big deal" like it is in FL. You gotta love how the "blue hairs" and Republicans have ruined your state?

8. Yea dudes, shits crazy, I buy off my dads connect and all my friends are all jealous and shit. And another thing ive noticed, they always have some good weed and they dont seem to give a fuck about it lol, Anyone else notice that? I was buying a 20 of some nice ass dank off this guy and he pulls out the bag and he goes, See this right here is a little less than a quarter. I go alright sweet so U just wanna sell me half? He goes ohhh no here u can just have that for 20. Older people are the people to go to, trust meh.

9. Identifying one is simple. Look for the guys in black or blue uniforms with badges. Just say, "Hello, officer, I'm interested in purchasing some marijuana."