Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

strawberry kush pickup (macro)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by erikosdroski, Aug 15, 2009.

1. just picked up strawberry kush $50/8th heres a macro of one of the buds
    great tasting stuff, mellow but not lazy high
    [​IMG]

2. That looks good i had some of that a few weeks ago but here its 60$ and 1/8. A very good high like u said mellow bunt not lazy

3. thats some delious looking bud man enjoy every second of it while being baked...... hows the smoke..... fruity?

4. it's a fruity strawberry exhale. its not strawberry flavored as candy would be, something about it makes me want to say the flavor of when you bite into a fresh strawberry with seeds flavor. it's subtle. not harsh at all, very nice smell both when burning and when not. unfortunately it burns quickly.

5. Very very nice. I want a hit.

6. Very VERY nice, i wish i had that kind of hookups here in NH. all we got is outdoor mids =/

7. i can practically smell it through the screen nice pic nice nug

8. Very dank looking, looks delicious.

9. very nice man wish i had some of that nice herb.

10. where did u pick up from dispensary or da street? Plz do PM me cuz I got my rec. and want some of it looks really tasty :smoking:

11. MMM man looks dank! nice one

12. nice +rep, how's it taste?

13. where do you live? a friend of a friend of a friend with a grow op has been pushing out tons of strawberry kush for about the past year. smells very much like fresh strawberries, mellow high but smoke enough and it gives you a great, clean zoned out high.

14. What part of Nh are you because in my part of NH all we have is bomb weed lol

15. Damn that looks fucking tasty!!! I want to spark up a nice big bowl of that rite now! i cant wait until tuesday man, me and my friends are going to this smoke out, 7 people with 1/8 each, and i've been dry for a while, so i am about to tare my hair out in anticipation! Anyway, cool buds, i love kush, especially the really fruity ones.