Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

strawberry haze

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by astropuffman, Dec 2, 2008.

1. ever trie is it good bad and should i get some

2. I've never come across any of it myself but you might as well give it a try? With a name like that it probably isn't bad.

3. one of my friends tried it...
    he said it was awsum. try some just get a dime or something

4. I just bought a quarter of strawberry cough, I think it is the same... maybe. It hits very hard and fast and when you cough you will be tasting strawberrys. Price is about 45 for every 2 grams so it costs a bit.

5. Yeah, it's good, but check it out before you hand over the money in case this guy is trying to rip you off.

6. Yeah, check it out 1st, people love to throw in fruit names.

I once had Strawberry Goo though that was delish.

7. Yeah, you should definitely buy it. Both I, and my friends haven't had anything as good since. ( Yeah, we're newbies thou )

8. the problem is that i have 30 $ but want to get me enough to last a while my dealer said he cud get a good amount of some really good midz so wat should i do