Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

strawberry haze?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by shrivel, Apr 8, 2012.

1. ey whats up everyone, i had a question and wanted to see what everyone thought and had heard. Has anyone ever seen or heard of strawberry haze? I have never heard anything about it, but my bestfriend's boyfriend brought of 2 of the biggest nuggets i have ever seen, and they had long FUSCHIA hairs all over them. i asked him what strain it was and he said it was strawberry haze, he wasnt tryna play around either, he was bein serious. it was fluffy, and smelled so fuckin good, it smelled like strawberries like when they are in pancakes and are cooked a little... (dunno if that sounds weird) but anyway! i couldnt get a picture of it because i had left my camera at my house.

what do u guys think? any suggestions on what it couldve been if theres no such thing as str. zhaze?