Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Strawberry Cough!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by grapeALICIOUS, Sep 28, 2009.

1. Almost a 2g nug displayed below, picked up a zip of this stuff...I must say it leaves a very nice kick on my taste buds, very refreshing aroma as well. Taken with my cell but the light of the sun brings out its beauty. :D :smoking:

[​IMG]

2. Very nice and dank. Strawberry Cough is one of my top favorite strain.

3. That looks nice man, frosty as hell.

4. Thanks fellas, sure makes me cough up a lung lol

5. I love strawberry cough. Nice pickup

6. too jealous grape,ive been wanting to try this strain out so bad!

Enjoy,and gimme a smoke report too buddy :D

7. This shit gets me incredibly high..the taste is unlike any other..can't even really describe

8. I'm so jealous. I love Strawberry Cough! Nice pick up man :hello:

9. does that bud, by any chance have a vagina?

10. Hahaha YES actually & I've been poundin' it all week haha care for sloppy seconds!? :p :smoking:

11. When i had strawberry cough it had the most exotic scent and flavour and the smoke was so rich and thick ... when i blew a hit out my nose it tingled like i was smoking something menthol ... it was bomb buds for sure ... nice pick up mang.

12. Dude what's crazy is...that perfectly describes this nug haha to a fuckin' T! :smoking:

This is easily one of the best strains I've smoked. Got me high as hell right now.

13. i just picked some of this up too its the shit

14. that bud is worth sloppy thirds if need be. :hello:

15. the high just creeps up on you and keeps going higher & higher..it's beautiful