Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Strawberry Cough Review

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by CaliCoast, Sep 28, 2007.

1. You're lucky.

2. Just toked a fat ass bowl out of my bubbler of some dank strawberry cough. Got my homie to pick it up at a local dispensary. All I can say is it's some amazing bud, soothing taste,smell, and high. I give it 4.5/5. Definitely one of my favorite sativas:D

3. Just went and picked up a gram of this strawberry cough. I was please to find a review, but my jaw dropped when i saw this was from 2007. anyways my bud looks about the same. Thanks for the information.

4. I love this stuff
    when ever i can i pick up an 1/8
    the high hits me slow though
    i can think im fine so i smoke more and then it hits me extra hard

5. got 2grams of the bubble hash. hits you like mutherfather.

6. After reading some of these comments ... my girl and I CAN'T WAIT to toke this stuff tonight after work! :D

[​IMG]

7. I'm gonna guess that the SC strain is high in sativa content

8. i love motovation

9. i hadbud last week that smelled exactly like 500 packs of bazooka....i know what u mean about subtle hints of strawberry, id be worried if it smelled alot of strawberry, as i found out my bubblegum was sprayed with whatever that shit is to make stuff taste better....

10. looks pretty good dude enjoy

11. if its really the real deal strawberry cough, its a decent strain, esp if u dont like to get knocked on ur ass....its a functional high, sorry for the multiple posts, enjoy

12. I would just like to say i know this thread is pretty old, but i wanted to add that Durban Poison is amazing! The taste was piney but fruity, the high was ALMOST euphoric, I am a veteran and have ptsd and this strain did AMAZING things for me, i was able to go out again, and grocery shop. Seriously made me happy and i got a case of the "laughs".
    As for strawberry cough, i am actually growing that right now, along with orange bud. I have a grow journal going, http://forum.grasscity.com/outdoor-grow-journals/1198291-outdoor-gorw-1-a.html and will be uploading pics alpng the way.

13. That's some really delicious looking bud. Very Nice!

14. a very old thread

15. when you say it taste like strawberrys does it have a clean organic sweet natural taste or does it taste like you just ate a strawberry debbie

16. Just hit my first strawberry cough, nice sweet taste, I was not disappoint... vaped in a pax... high just washing over me now... :)

17. Looks dank bro, I do love fruity tasting weeds aswell. Shame its not a strong taste though? Id love to try it shame we cant pick and choose our strains:(.