Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

strawberry cough pickup

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by jlemauk, Jul 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. then you should have stopped reading once you hit that Thursday part, if it\'s such a problem... but yeah, like i put in the post, i will have pictures today or tomorrow...

2. Sounds like you\'re discussing dealing to me, and by the looks of things I\'m not the only one who\'s getting this impression. So seeing as how you ignored the warning in your first post, and went and posted THIS post. You can now consider yourself banned for not only discussing dealing, but for disrespecting the mod who told you to stop (he\'s new, and forgot to put his initials I\'m guessing), and for name-calling. You should have read the rules that you agreed to when you registered.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.