Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Strawberry Cough pickup.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Nash92, Aug 1, 2012.

1. #1 Nash92, Aug 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2012
    Sorry the pictures aren't the best quality, it's an older digital camera. But Strawberry Cough is my favorite strain, so I had to post!:D:smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::hippie:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:smoke::smoke::smoke:

2. Looks amazing. One of my favourites as well

3. I grew it in Spain, along with Mr Nice I almost got 2 kilos of bud.
    It was good but not as good as white widow or Ak47.

4. DAMN, that's a lot of bud! :eek: :D Widow, AK, and Mr. Nice are all great don't get me wrong. There's just something about Strawberry Cough's blend that suits me perfectly; it's mellow, yet delivers! :smoke:

5. Better shots of the bud. :smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:

I especially like the second one. :hippie:

6. [quote name='"Nash92"']Sorry the pictures aren't the best quality, it's an older digital camera. But Strawberry Cough is my favorite strain, so I had to post!:D:smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::hippie:

:smoke::smoke::smoke:[/quote]

I just burned strawberry cough for the first time a couple days ago and I have to say it got be pretty baked. I love that aftertaste too. only thing is that it was a little harsh out of a straight pipe:smoke:

7. [quote name='"THCdelta11"']

I just burned strawberry cough for the first time a couple days ago and I have to say it got be pretty baked. I love that aftertaste too. only thing is that it was a little harsh out of a straight pipe:smoke:[/quote]

Yeah the harshness can be a downside, but that's where the 'cough' comes in! :D I find the smoke to be smoother out of a bong. :smoke:

I love how the head buzz is lighter, but it gets you up, moving, and active. But I also prefer Sativa to Indica, this strain has that perfect balance. :)

8. Looks so tasty man! Enjoy!

9. Strawberry cough is great I'm getting a quarter O of that soon from this new connect I'm trying out :D

10. [quote name='"TheNanners"']Strawberry cough is great I'm getting a quarter O of that soon from this new connect I'm trying out :D[/quote]

Very nice! :smoke: Definitely enjoy!!!

11. [quote name='"LSDForPeace"']Looks so tasty man! Enjoy![/quote]

It sure is! :D Thanks, man! :smoke:

12. [quote name='"Nash92"']

Yeah the harshness can be a downside, but that's where the 'cough' comes in! :D I find the smoke to be smoother out of a bong. :smoke:

I love how the head buzz is lighter, but it gets you up, moving, and active. But I also prefer Sativa to Indica, this strain has that perfect balance. :)[/quote]

yeah also gave me a really quick high and it put me I a positive mood

13. Love strawberry cough. One of my favorite strains for sure. Great for anxiety, leaves you mellow and feeling great. And of course the tickle in the back of your throat from the 'cough' :p. I want to get a hold of this strain, last time I got a clone of it, there was spider mites on it so I didn't risk the infestation.

14. Nice ..... I still haven't had a chance to try Sc

15. And it was only 3 plants too lol
    They were huge, it was done outdoors of course.
    The Mr Nice coulda been stronger shoulda let it mature for another week. I harvested it at same time as strawberry which was already ripe.

16. I've always dreamed of getting my hands on some strawberry cough. No one ever has it and it's hard as hell to get a medical liscense for pot in Canada

17. Dude. strawburry cough is the way to go. first time i burned that was with my older brother when i was hell about 15. We had 2 blunts. it was amazing!

18. Hell yeah! :smoke: The high it produces is unlike any other I've smoked; so relaxed, yet bubbly and energetic.

19. Oh believe me, it's amazing.:D So much so that I'm not smoking as much of it, and finishing off this purple kush.:smoke:

20. Dayuuuuuum i'm so jelly