Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Strawberry cough n super skunk

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by bostondutchmast, Dec 6, 2008.

1. got an 8th of each . i like the high of the strawberry cough much better.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Man, I just wanna lick the inside of that mason jar... :eek:

Buds look daaank, just try to use natural lighting in the photo instead of flash and the pics will come out great.

3. yea its a shitty camera and i only have 2 lights in my room and its dark out. hopefully ill get a better camera soon

4. That kiefy jar isnt all from the SC though looks good.

5. good looking little nuggs!

that kiefy jar looks awesome as well :smoking::smoking:

6. that jar has only been used 2 times. i have 5 jars. that one had an 8th of chemdawg since the 4th of july. and i smoked it all thanksgiving. it was a hellofa cure. not i have strawberry cough in it.

7. That shit is keify as fuck. I remeber the first time i ever smoked SC. killed me :)

8. it does fuck with ur head alot. kind of like a kush strain

9. Hey boston how did that chemdawg smoke after sitting in that jar for 3 months? I got some GDP and some other no-name in a jar right now I'm planning on cracking open in about a month and its been in the jar for a month already. I would hate for this stuff to lose any potency b/c it is some DANK and I have been on a LONG t-break.

10. some good nugs!:smoking:

11. I just bought some SC. A great smoke my friend
    happy tokin:smoking:

12. doesnt lose potency. it dried up a tiny bit but not bad at all. the taste was amazing and when i rolled the blunt in my room everyone that was over for thanksgiving thought my dog got sprayed by a skunk. when i re weighed the bud it was 3.1 so it lost .4 weight but it was proboally just some moisture.

13. That stuff looks a lot like the stuff I get here, dec. nugs.

14. nice ass buds id like to invest in some of the cough lol

15. #15 bostondutchmast, Dec 7, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2008
    yea it was some good smoke. juts average to me but one of my friends threw up on a blunt cruise from smoking it. he said he had the spins and he was sweating bad but once he puked he felt better. i want to get some of the white russian going around but i have to buy xmas gifts for the family.