~> Strangers Help Wykyd Home #2!!! <~

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Wykyd_Green, May 23, 2012.

1. #1 Wykyd_Green, May 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2012
    Heres the 2nd edition of how strangers helped me home! The first one is in my sig. Please comment and enjoy. Oh yeah, I am not a writer and I am horrible at so please bare with me as I try and improve my writing style.:cool:

-------------

After a long day in the city I found myself freshly hashed up off the oil dome sitting on the train in the most epically comfortable way ever:D. I was visiting my friend and his wife whom I haven't met before, it's very peculiar too because he is one of those guys with insane tales about his life:confused_2:. Well it turns out that what hes saying is true his wife really is a celebrity!! To top it off his homie has hooks in the hotel business through his father, and he can definitely get me a job while I am at university, the same one hes attending!! Oh wait what, that can't be true.... is what was running through my head. Next thing he tells me his dads getting him a house by university, and offered me a room:hello:

And back to train now that your caught up, I reminisced my days events, when a chill looking stranger comes in on crutches. Of course I am sitting in the zone for disabled people and in my dabbed daze I said 'yo bro come sit I cant do that too you, I have been ina boot I had worst sprained ankle ever.'

His lady friend smirks and with attitude points at his leg and says motor cycle accident. He then tells me two cars merged onto him going 80 and the doctors wanted to remove his leg but removed his spline instead and he almost lost fucking a lung!!!

I had a huge rush of the greatest energy after hearing his story I was stoked I got up for him.

A few stops down the way his friend leaves and I begin to chat and ask where hes headed... He tells me where hes going and my face turns into :confused: and then :(. Instantly my new homie knows what's wrong and asks where I am headed, the complete opposite direction... Trains leaving the city to the east all come on the same line, my dumbass didn't look at the sign and hopped on the first train to the east which happened to be going south-east instead of NORTH!!!

He tells me it's happened to him all the time, "waking up at the end of the line drunk as fuck getting kicked out of the train and having to catch buses all the way home." Fuck if I drank that Hennessy before I left who knows where I would have ended up.

Quickly he works out a way for my dabbled ass self to get home, which of course required to me to get out and catch a train to a transfer station then another train back home. Of course I have the best luck and the next station is the dirtiest and most ghetto-hood station of them all. Keep in mind it's around 11:00pm.

Once I get out to catch a train to the transfer station, all the crack heads in the station start looking at me like they are hungry hyenas looking through the bushes. I decide to go smoke a cigarette at the end of the station away from the crack heads and near some fat white guy talking to himself. Luckily I had my skateboard with me this whole time so I felt semi-safe.

As I puff the cig as a less threatening looking black dude comes up to me and asks for a port. This being my last one I let him know and he asks to hit it, I tell him ill give him the rest ina minute.

I get to talking to the kid who is probably 17-18 and he tells me hes trying get back into school and be good. As soon as I heard that I was stoked and started filling his brain with my college talk of how he can get hella financial aid for going to junior college and what not. The kid looked really happy to hear it and was in a state of somewhat disbelief. Later, I asked him why he wasn't going to school already and he tells me I wouldn't believe half the shit hes been through, he then tells me hes been shot 16 times and shows me a few bullet wounds :eek: I was like WTF and gave him the cigarette haha.

It turns out myself and my thugged out homie are heading the same direction and we jump on a train towards the transfer station. The train going towards the transfer station is actually heading to another ghetto area, we hop on this train and see some weird ass fucking people.... Tons of black girls yelling, people talking to themselves, and the weirdest dude ever; this guy is wearing like 10 pound ankle weights, has super industrial rubber bands around his fingers, and has the largest head phones ever on like a fucking jet pilot.

The weirdest dudes sitting there looking up, head and eyes going wild, legs stepping up and down like a stair stepper, and opening and closing his hands like a fucking crab dude. I was literally kinda freaked out his eyes were all rolling up in his head and everything.

Luckily the transfer station was only a few stops away and my thug friend and I DIP the fuck out. As we get out the train, the train directly across is going to our destination and as we run at it the door closes in our fucking faces. FUCK YOU TRAIN!! Our train finally arrives and I am finally back on a normal track and am not worried about my personal safety anymore :hello:. I bid my new friend farewell and urge him to attend college and get free $$ and make something of himself, he tells me he will and he hopes to run into me again during his travels.

--------------

Once again strangers help Wykyd home! I hope it wasn't too much of a read or too jumbled for you guys and gals to enjoy, please comment and maybe share your stories of strangers helping you get home.

2. thats like a whole novel it's gonna take me a week to read all of that

3. [quote name='"Pun Intended"']thats like a whole novel it's gonna take me a week to read all of that[/QUOTE]

Haha ten minutes tops.

4. Good read. Congrats on getting home and hopefully getting that kid to set shit straight!

5. Nice bro. I fuckin hate Train stations shit is sketch as fuck

You'll see that dude around some time