Stranger in my house

Discussion in 'General' started by Bizzoo, Mar 10, 2009.

1. Fuck it sucks feeling like a stranger in your own home.

Again this morning i wake up and hear my family talking about me.

Yet again, they think i stole money from my little sister (shes in like 17)

Dude, everyone needs to let the past be the past. I stole money from my my other sister ONCE when i was in like 8th grade to get a video game or some shit.

And now anytime anything goes missing im the first they blame, for EVERYTHING!:mad:

And i took that money like fucking 6 years ago and they still cant let it go.

Its gotten to the point where my little brother and sister can go spend idk we'll say 10 bucks just as a number. Anyways, they can go spend 10 bucks, then next day tell my parents there money is gone (that 10 bucks they just spent) and blame it at me, next think you know i have to pay them back......so they are getting free fucking money.

Ironically enough, i get blammed for stealing just as i got a job.....rite when im about to be getting money something goes missing.....yeah.....rite.

Fuck this shit

• Like Like x 1
  2. lifes a bitch, welcome to my world (bitch world)

3. Shit does suck......Dude they have prolley accused me of stealing wel over 200 bucks combined....

Honestly, im not sure if i even wanna argue about it anymore, im prolly just ganna be like yeah i took that shit heres 10 bucks.

on a side note, clam chowder fucking owns.

4. You made a mistake and now they are going to make you pay for it forever it seems. Sorry, but with some people you really only get 1 chance.

5. damn i feel for you!! Now you have a job you can save up so you can move the fuck out like i plan on doing in a couple months!!!

6. Yeah i admit i made a mistake. But fuck, that was years and years and years ago.....IDK, you'd think your own parents would let the past be the past....idk.

And yeah, i got a job, i wont be able to afford to move out on my own. I gatta find some 420 friendly roomies

7. So every time you give in and pay them your only reinforcing their thoughts of you as a thief.

Next time they accuse you of stealing just say something along the lines of "fuck off you know you spent it, now stop trying to steal MY hard earned money"

Why would you give up and be accused as a thief. Next time they try to pull that shit you should just come back with an amount of money close to the amount youve been getting taken from you and demand it all back.

8. i feel ya man. it sucks.

9. hahah definately thought something different from the title..

i know how u feel tho man.. once there trust is gone it seems to never coem backk

10. i always give in just because no matter WHAT i say they dont believe me. I mean there was one time i was out of the city for an entire weekend and i came back to being accused of stealing money....even though i wasnt even in the same fucking city.

Shits so lame dude, idk....

11. That really fucking sucks. Especially that your own siblings would fuck with you like that.

Have you tried talking to your brother and sister about it. Tell them the next time they accuse you of stealing money that your going to donate every item in there room except their beds.

12. if the trust ain't back yet it prolly won't ever be back!! Sometimes you have to save a fuckin life to get trust back in this world!!

does your mom ever tell you that she loves you?? if not she prolly will never get over the fact that you did that. or maybe know one has ever forgiven her so she doesn't know how to forgive and forget either!!

should sit down and have a talk with them and see how that goes!! If the talk doesn't work just say "fuck em" and don't worry about it cause it will never change!

13. I would straight be like "fuck all yall I aint payin shit."

and then if your rents wanna try to act dirty and threaten to kick you out or something, tell them to serve you with an eviction notice and youll be happy to leave.

fight the power!

14. lol feel yah on dat one bro!

15. Yeah it does suck, ive talked to my little brother about it. Like he accused me of jacking 5 bucks and i straight up told him "you know i didnt steal shit, go ahead and tell mom, im NOT paying you anything"

and he stopped so far.

Yeah, i dont think they will ever fully trust me lol. And....as bad as it is my mom doesnt really ever tell me she loves me, neither does my dad. I honestly cant remember the last time i heard those words come out of there mouths.

Man all this shit just makes me want to leave and not look back.

and even worse to say, my dad is super chill. I honestly think he is the only one who believes me. he has always been the cooler parent. my mom totally wheres the pants in the relationship. And lately i have noticed my dad seems a lot sadder, like mopey and shit. Its because of my mom lol, i kinda hope they get a divorse so i can live with my dad, he would be 100% better off without her....

damn, i should stop talking lol, its not fair of me to dump my family issues on you guys.

16. Probably bad advice - I surgest actuli to start stealing the money. If your going to have to give them money you mite aswell have actuli took it.

Good advice - Buy everyone a safe it will cost you less in the long run, get ones with codes not keys or you will be accused of making a copy.

Hope it helps

NoXhit

17. Safe thing is actually a good idea.

And to think....i was going to donate half of each of my pay checks to a college fund for my little brother and sister.....pft.

idk, it sucks because i always have everyones best interest at heart. honestly im a real nice dude and only want the best for everyone i meet...then i get treated like this.

18. You could still donate for your brother.
    Since he stopped accusing you then he gets help for college and since your sister hasnt stopped then she doesnt get shit.

That might send a message to your sister.

19. A swift smack around the head should send a message also. :mad:

20. I still like the idea of getting rid of every single thing in there rooms except for their beds.

Imagine the reaction when they open there door and see only a bed.