Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Strange vision after smoking

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by JamesDangan, Feb 15, 2020.

1. Everytime I smoke weed I see 2D images of like cartoons flashing in my peripheral even after I stop smoking for awhile it's still there to some extent this is also with rows of dots blinking in my vision my peripheral vision has changed aswell it's like blocky and very blurry this has caused me a great deal of anxiety I was wondering if there is anything I can do /take to remove this would be extremely helpful

2. get a detox kit full body cleans dont smoke any more it can sometimes cause extreme paranoia and and mess withthe brain for some pple. my family all smoke and are fine but my lil sister is the same way. best of luck man.

3. Sativas tend to fuck my head in with anxiety really bad..anything will trigger it off even a mouth ulcer pmsl that was the recent one stopped smoking sativa anxiety went so if there's something there the weed can bring it out in some people...i only smoke indica or indica dominant now and I'm totally fine..so maybe try an indica dominant strain...

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

4. Cannabis is considered a mild hallucinogen so maybe reconsider this drug altogether instead of finding something that works for you. The point of hallucinating is to widen your perception of life and that's not a medicine for everyone the way it can be for some.

• Like Like x 1