Strange Things You Find Cute/Hot/Turn-on

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Revolution, Jun 3, 2009.

1. I like a guy who can grow a manly 5 oclock shadow.
    Or has a nice toned neck.

2. hello there :ey:

hahahah jk. but seriously, you're an artist?

3. Usually girls with braces, as long as their teeth arn't majorly fucked up, get me going. I dunno.. i guess they just look cute. haha

4. I like a girl thats laid back. Gotta be cute, and have her own style. I have a major weakness for hippie girls. Girls with really long thick hair, glasses, unique but original. Ah man, it gets my heart pumping.

5. Braces (high five's spitfire)
    Uncircumsized genitals/genitalia.
    Being a student in almost any medical oriented major.
    Lab coats.
    Respect for foreign things.
    Open minds.
    Glasses..really thick rimmed and bill gates circa 1970-ish.
    Liberals who don't want to eat every conservative/moderate person they alive.
    Adults watching children shows.
    Dreadlocks.
    Older people that haven't forgotten what it means to live.
    Motivation. (rawr)
    Speaking "psychobabble".
    People who smoke....everyday.
    Family people.
    Almost any body type: chubby chubs, skinny mini's and muscle men *triple swoon*
    Unforgiving geekiness, not the kind that is seen in Ralph Lauren ads, I mean REALLY nerdy (think Urkle or Martin Short in Freaks and Geeks).
    Thick, full lips.
    Natural breasts.
    Pubic hair.
    Humor.
    Intelligence.
    Natural hair (no relaxers, straighteners or hair irons).

..just to name a few, heh.

6. biting, enough to leave a mark.

edit- I meant her biting me and me biting her

7. someone who can keep up with my dryyy humor

petite girls with A cups...mmmmmmhmmmm

8. Some days my bf looks like a half-vampire or demon. He wears all black, has this dark look around his eyes, and he wears this dark ankh. His fingernails grow perfectly into claw shapes and they're really hard. I think it's really hot when he looks like some lustfull demon and scratches me.

9. YAY ME! :p

10. "Yay" indeed!
    :hello:
    much love,
    stonerbella

11. those skin tight black pants girls where. u know the ones with the colored waist bands?
    always makes their asses look tip top

when girls have their hair straight

girls who drink beer

girls who can joke around

12. Yeah that sounds well hot. :rolleyes:

13. the guy has to be bigger than me and very very very dominating in bed!

14. hehe =P

*attempts to E-flirt*

lol.

15. girls that have a contagious laugh, cute smile, and eyes that can't lie.

but this thread is about 'strange' things, sooo...small hands, those black rimmed librarian style glasses, and nice hips make me go bonkers.

16. Tiny little nose piercings like a little ball and that same size piercing on the upper lip are instant cuteness points for me. Every girl I've ever known that has those are cute as fuck

SPANDEX.
    To all the females in this thread if you ever want to control a guy for fun or to get him to do little things for you, if you're like that of course, wear black spandex pants(tight of course), and wiggle your ass around right in his face. Besides the fact that if you have a big ass it makes it look even bigger and more amazing, but you can also tell what kind of shape the girl is in, spandex doesn't hide saggyness like tight jeans do, if you got a loose ass and you're wearing spandex it'll show. And by my experiences if a girl has a tight ass she is usually tight in other places:D

17. black, velvet, ribbon neck chokers :ey:

18. oh yea i kust remembered like those cute skinny girls that look innocent but u find out there really not mmmm :):)

19. when chick do their hair. They can be putting it in a ponytail or just messing around with it. AHHHH it just get me crazy horny for some reason :rolleyes: