Strange Things You Find Cute/Hot/Turn-on

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Revolution, Jun 3, 2009.

1. Bitches that dont bitch.

2. ^ thats not strange ^

it turns me on when a guy can carry on a really good conversation

3. :wave: Same!

4. i'm weird about eyebrows. if you have nicely shaped eyebrows, big points in my book.

i find girls attractive who dress the same way as me. that's kinda weird.

5. i find super laid back girls are very attractive, like i usually find tomboys alot more attractive than the girly girls,

Girls who skateboard or play sports,

and im not gonna lie, but when a girl plays video games its like a big big plus in my books

and when she beats me in a video game and than suggests to hit the bong. i start to sprout a chub.

6. A bitch wit a fat azz

7. :D it sounds like you just described me haha. sad that i dont meet more guys that dig the laidback girls though...

8. #29 BuffalosoldieRx, Jun 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2009
    One word. Pigtails. Or is that 2? I don't really know... But regardless, they turn me the FUCK on. :p

Oh, and when a girl's thong is pulled up so you can see the string coming out of the side of her skirt. That is just hot.

9. Hmmm..and how do you dress? :cool:

10. Tallness is a big turn-on for me. A guy might not even be that attractive, but I'll have an instant crush on him just because he's really tall.

11. The hair for me. If a girl does not have a good head of hair, then I'm out, sorry.

Stockings are hot as hell as well, anyone else?

12. I'm short so I love big, tall men who can pick me up and throw me around. I love guys who have a white bright smile and a sexy laugh.

13. A girl that looks amazing in a t-shirt and a loose sweartshirt looks amazing in anything. A girl that doesn't have to dress up is a turn on. A girl that wears glasses and writes loves weed a turn on.

14. glasses and freckles :D

15. ...+1

16. I like when a girls hair is down. It's a shame more of you women don't do it a lot...

they always have it pulled back. fuck that

17. i agreeeee with this, 100gejillion percent.
    although i understand you guys get hot..i kinda find it sexy though..
    Gets me in the grrrawrrrr;] typa mood

18. i love long straight legs on a girl more than anything else. Idk i'm weird like that. love short skirts or anything that shows off women's legs, don't see too much of that in u.s. (i'm from ukraine fyi). Love stockings, pantyhose, fishnets again going back to the legs. Cute smile and laugh, um nice eyes no matter the color. Love long hair, like ridiculously long, past her ass. i love when my gf, or any of my exes would get all mad at me, but not TOO mad, i find minor bitchiness hot, just wanna grab her hair bend her over and stick my dick in.... anyway i think i'm getting carried away here...

19. #40 Budwisesir, Jun 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2009
    Long straightened hair
    ripped jeans
    has a "fuck you" attitude
    nice eyebows :eek:
    HAS to wear ankle socks.