Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Strange reaction

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TaylorMcKilla, May 21, 2010.

1. So I toked last night and started listening to music. I decide to go to the restroom and after I do I look in the mirror. Then I could start feeling my heart beat through my chest. It felt like pure adrenaline running through my veins. My heart kept pounding faster and faster and (I take Kung-Fu) I started punching the air, doing kicks and crap and it felt really good. Like I was in control. I calmed myself down using breathing exercises but my heart kept pounding and then it felt like it skipped a beat. My head went dizzy like I was going to pass out. I didn't, though, eventually I calmed my heart back down to usual beats and did some Systema.

What do you think it was about?

2. I would assume you caught some kind of head rush after doing that kung-fu...? :confused:

3. You were becoming the TRUE controller of your body.

Or you were just high. Whatever. :smoke:

4. Lol @ yet another "zomg my heart's beating fast cuz of weed" person... You will be fine, just like everyone else.

5. Yeah your cool.

6. You were obviously preparing for your role in the new Karate Kid, focusing your inner chi.

7. ^ hahaha, yeah man you gotta let that kung fu shit vibe your body.