Strange Reaction To Marijuana

Discussion in 'General' started by GrassBurger, Aug 12, 2014.

1. You guys read posts from newbies and veterans alike on here weekly. I am completely new to this scene, and just recently got a medical card in California.

I have only really smoked twice. Once last weekend. Once the weekend before. Both times I did grand daddy purple oil in a vape pen.

The experience was absolutely unbelievable, and therapeutic. My entire body melted. I suppose I could feel the cannabinoid receptors waking up and binding with the cannabinoids saturating my entire body. It was unbelievable, and I told myself I would be doing it at least once a week for stress relief.

I only smoked that one evening. Then nothing more. Then however three days later, I began to feel extremely unwell. My hands got ice cold. Feet ice cold. I started to get these rolling chills all over my body. Shoulders, through my muscles. I also would begin to feel hot and cold at the same time, and sweating. This really gross feeling lasted for at least a day or two. Forced myself to go to the gym to "sweat it out".

A week later I did it again. And here I am three days afterwards, with the same sensation. All night last night sweating, chills. Feels like I'm coming down with the flu, but it never really happens.

I'm pretty sure I know what's going on. The bound cannabinoid receptors are unbinding after a few days, and that is the sensation that happens? It matches the description of those who smoked for many years and try to quit. Weed withdrawal. It's just really weird to me that I get it after doing it only once?

Have you heard of this before? Somebody who doesn't really smoke, but does it in a single sitting, in moderation, and three days later has this "chills and sweating" come down?

2. #2 Royal Vengeance, Aug 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2014
    Honestly.. Idk. This is crazy Internet stoner guess.. But since you don't smoke bud or anything.. Ya. Your getting stoned to the bone off wax and havin a minor withdrawal.

I get worse withdrawals trying to quit wax than I ever did with bud..

Build up a bud tolerance and you'll be burno

3. Thanks. I do have an adrenal / pituitary disorder (Andrenal fatigue) and I'm reading that marijuana suppresses LH and FSH and testosterone. Also the thyroid. That is great for people with inflammatory disorders, but probably really bad for people like me who already have low T, LH, and FSH. The cold hands/feet thing is a strong sign of suppressed thyroid function. Going to get some iodine supplements now.

4. The first time I got STONED, not high, I was jacked the next 2 days...

Probably need to Build up a tolerance.
    ✌️

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Most likely anxiety or lack of sleep which triggers anxiety... Sounds kinda like a "attack" weed helps mine lol

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH Fierce using Grasscity Forum mobile app