Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Strange question..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by joeyhimself1, Feb 2, 2012.

1. I wasn't quite sure where to post this, I figured seasoned tokers would have more knowledge to share

I want to give up the maryjane for a while, or at least cut down. I know you can't get physically addicted to it but I've formed a sort of habit, whenever I have free time my first suggestion is usually weed. My dealer drives close to me alot of the time so it's not hard to get, however I know there are thousands of people out there who don't need it to have a good time watching shows or playing games- I'd rather have it as an occasional thing rather than just a general part of my life.

So what I'm really asking is, what methods should i do to cut down? Take my mind off it by doing other things? Any suggestions will help.

Thanks!

2. hahaha, When you figure out the answer to this one let me know.

3. Anything you do whilst stoned don't do it sober, weed is meant to make things more interesting so it is a side effect that when you're not stoned you will think that watching rugrats isn't as good as watching it after a fat bong of og kush

4. Should i just toke up?

5. [quote name='"joeyhimself1"']Should i just toke up?[/quote]

That's the spirit!!!

6. Good question and top of the morning to ya. Resin Dog is right on, we all wrestle with our daily habits. It is sometimes challenging trying to figure out the right amount in our lives. Try writing down on paper what you want to do or accomplish, and record on a calendar for each day you read and met this goal. Good luck.

7. i use weed as a treat. if I have the day off I'll come up with a couple of things that i need to do like clean up my room, vacuum, and do laundry. and once all those task's are complete then i get super high. try it out.

8. That's definitely the way to do it man.