Strange Question

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by killtrocity001, Mar 17, 2011.

1. Hello Guys i was thinking about taking it apon my self to grow a little this year and i was wondering, do you guys think that painting my grow room with a couple of coats of lead based paint might help hide the room from anyone. Since all plants give off a wave frenquency i thought it might help but i wasnt sure and didnt want to waste money if it was just a dumb idea.

2. i think that is beyond paranoid and i dont even think it would do anything. ive never heard anything like this. lol.

not trying to be douchey, im just surprised.

3. Lol well we as a group where talking about hiding methods who could come up with the most unique idea and this one was brought up kinda wanted a 2nd or 3rd opinion just to see if it was a valid or even possible idea.

4. Ah. I see. The only way I hear of police simply going by a house and finding out about plants is by infra-red, which detects heat.

The frequencies you mentioned... I doubt they're powerful enough to be detected through walls and across lawns by any simple means. Maybe with some high-tech shit, perhaps. But that wouldn't be cost effective.

I don't think it would hurt anything past the usual lead concerns, however. But I don't think it's necessary. With all that said, someone could very well come in here and prove me wrong. I'm no expert on police marijuana detection techniques and devices.