Strange question

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by dying2live, Nov 22, 2009.

1. Everytime I have sex I do use a condom. I never get off in the condom while fucking though. I normally just finish with it off, never inside her. So I guess my question is, is it okay to go in the condom while fucking (inside her). I mean, I do have a condom on but I always have a fear of it ripping or somthing.
    Do you guys finish in condoms?

2. Isn't that what there ment for? lol

3. Yeah, that's what they're for.

That thought is always in the back of my head every time though lol

4. Lol @ above poster. Anyway, you don't have anything to worry about. Unless your condom is slipping off or something.

5. Condoms have broken before

6. I've had a condom break before . . . Not fun :(No

7. I had to actaully learn how to get off using condoms because most girls I've date where on birth control, so I didn't need it.

8. condoms break, but not often... and if it does, there's always trusty ol' plan b. i haven't met a girl whose taken it and still gotten pregnant.

9. I HATE condoms. THey never feel right. Trojans are too tight. First time I fucked we had trojans (I assumed they fit everyone). yet she could hardly get it on and it would cut the blood flow. Not to short just too tight..like it's choking my dick. Magnum fit bigger. I'm only 7ish inches but girlthy.

Even magnums though still cover up half the feeling.

If I know the girl and know she's clean...no condom..no discussion.