Strange plant growth??

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Calchin1994, Nov 12, 2018.

1. What's going on with this plant please?!

Attached Files:

2. it’s sort of hard to tell from the picture but i assume you are talking about the bit of distortion at the ends of a few of the leaves? to be honest, i don’t think it’s cause for concern. it appears to be healthy. just keep taking care of it, don’t overwater it and just keep an eye on it. if new leaves continue to grow that way then maybe you have an issue but i think it will be fine. of course this is just my opinion. hopefully some other members can weigh in and give their perspective. good luck!

3. Hey Jgalt, thanks very much for the reply! My concern is more in terms of the strange growing patterns, all my other plants are growing in sets of 2 leaves, but this plant is growing very unusually and just sprouting random leaves out in no order and seems to be having like 3 at a time? Very strange compared to other plants. Look at below photo for comparison to another plant

4. Healthy plant

Attached Files:

5. Could be just a seedling thing. Or it could be bad genetics. Are they purchased from a reputable breeder/vendor or bag seed?
    I'd just say to keep an eye on it and see how it develops. It'll probably pop a normal node next if it's just the seedling acting out ;)