Strange occurence.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Feelin Irie, Mar 9, 2012.

1. #1 Feelin Irie, Mar 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2012
    How's it goin blades?

The story starts off yesterday. I had begun the day with class, then I came home, smoked, went back to class, then I came home again, and had the rest of the day to kill. So I go on gc (duh) and I browse my usual sections, science - spirituality - Pandora's. Science and Pandora don't really matter here though, spirituality, on the other hand, does.

I read about the whole spiritual awakening happening in 2012, and then the one that was supposed to happen on March or something. It got me really interested, I think a consciousness jump, a higher plane of existence, material world behind, no more pain suffered from all these dumb minuscule things that shouldn't matter, but somehow do, would be fucking awesome! It sounded so awesome to me, I had to read more, I opened my mind to it, going with all the positive things, and rejecting all the negatives said about it.

But then, it came to the point where the only logical conclusion, would be that none of us really know, and we have to live our lives in the today, and not be blinded by the tomorrow. So, that means whether I believe it will happen or not, nothing should change, and if it does indeed happen, then shit, I'll be pleased as hell.

So, after gaining the knowledge sought for, I'd usually defer from the topic, but I decided to keep on reading, since I was still pretty intrigued.

After a while I noticed some posters would say "People would wake up on that day, and to them, they would have went through a consciousnesses jump. But all that is, is a placebo" Well, this got me thinking. The world is only known to you through your perceptions, so if you can alter the main source behind your perceptions, your mind, can't you technically change your reality?

I thought about it for a little, and then finished reading posts, checked out some other stuff, vaped for a little, and then went on a walk with my buddy. I bought a $1 lottery, won $1, bought another, won $2, then bought 2 more, didn't win any. Musta gotten greedy. :smoke:

So after that, my buddy and I went to a spot outside where we could lay down, chill, vape, and munch out. So while we were talking, the idea of the placebo thing I talked about earlier came up in my mind. I ran it over, and then I decided "Tomorrow I'm gonna wake up, and something will happen, something will be different". I wasn't sure what though, I was hoping for a consciousness jump though, testing my own hypothesis.

So I wake up today, go about my business, not really thinking about little thing yesterday. I didn't think about it throughout the day, and then I call my mom, to ask her to buy my food. When I call her, I find out my grandpa died.

Yeah...

My grandpa died today. And I was just lying in bed, vaping, when I felt this weird vibe. I don't know how to describe it. I just got this energy in me. Like a buzz in my very soul. Instantly I remembered, and it shocked me. It seems as if it's just too great a coincidence...

I don't know, I just went on a huge rant, it felt pretty good to type this out.

Hmm, yeah, I'm a little stoned, I guess I'm just going to end it here. Thanks to whoever took the time to read this :smoke:

2. okay dude. okay(not rly)

3. Well all I can say is that you didn't determine your grandfather's fate man. Everything tends to go on it's own path... unless of course like you were saying there is nothing but perception, in which case fuck it, nothing exists but your own consciousness right? In that case everything changes anyways..

4. Sorry for your loss... That being said take a wizard test

5. i'll sell you a wizard test for only 999.99$

6. Sorry for your loss. I love the idea of theory of relativity too, check out time dilation and that sort of stuff. How time slows down for one person, but not for another. It is all due to their perspective on the universe, and each perspective is correct, at the same time.

7. I'm not saying I determined my grandpas fate, I just find it really weird because of the strong feeling I had the day before. I had a feeling that something would be different the next day... boy was I correct

8. things be fucked up these days mate. dont go walkin alone to far.

9. Not exactly sure what you mean bro?

Had to go to my grandpas funeral today, boy, was that something. My first funeral I've ever had to go to, it was very sad.

It kinda hit me that he was gone there, damn, it sucked. The worst part though, was hearing my grandma cry... I'll never forget that.

10. Sorry for your loss man, that's gotta be really hard.

11. Yeah shit is real whack in this day and age I blame the Blacks and the jews.

12. What you posted about is really interesting. What reality is and how we perceive it always confuse the shit out of me