Strange Marijuana Side Effects.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by t-fizz, Jul 4, 2010.

1. Okay, so me and 3 people are smoking a blunt of Northern Lights in my dealers attic. About midway through this blunt i was RIPPED. Then i took another 2 or 3 hits and everything in my world changed. My head felt like it was full of air and my ears got plugged up with air? Everything was all blurry and hazy and suddenly My balance started getting effected. At first it was just me sorta tipping over, if you will, but then it started getting extreme. It felt like the ground beneath me was shifting positions really fast. It got to the point where i was bending over to hold my hand on the ground to keep myself from fallin on my face. And i was the only one standing up so my friend hurried up and put his chair behind me, grabbed my shoulder and just told me to slowly drop. So i did and i was sitting in this chair and i couldnt change the expression on my face. I was just looking around the attic wondering wat was happening to me. Because dont get me wrong, I'm a pot head. I'm no newbie. I smoke a quarter a week. But its usually mids. I dont know what caused this. could it be the elevation? We were in an attic. Does anyone have any ideas or maybe has it happened to you?

2. Probably the elevation. 20 feet above ground has been known to cause altitude sickness. But unless you are used to tobacco, you could of just got a heavy buzz, and that causes the puffy head thing.

3. Being in an attic is not considered high elevation lol. Sounds like you were just really fucking high. If you're used to mids, smoking some seriously good shit is a huge difference.

4. Well if your reffering to the sickness sort feeling after using too much tobacco, it wasnt that. If i wasnt worried the whole time i probably would have thought it was cool. I'm thinking it was the elevation. This happened a couple weeks ago and Thats just wat ive been thinking it was. Just elevation. It seams weird to me that after 2 years of smoking, this would just so happen to be in an attic.

5. dude idk how to say this, but, i think that you got high or something:eek:

6. Well no I wasnt completely used to mids, over the winter all i could get was upper grade shit. Not as upper grade an northern lights, but it wasnt mids. 10/g was the lowest i could find.

7. Lmao it was more than high bro. i get high all the time. I was STONED

8. lol there you go, answered your own question. You just smoked some quality herb man. It doesnt matter how often you smoke(to an extent), if you just smoke mids mostly and then move up to some dank, of course your gonna get blazed

9. Yea for sure i know wat u mean. And idky, but blunts just tend to put an extra umph in my sessions. They get me so so so so fucked up.

10. damn thats how i used to be. smokin a blunt standin up would just punch me in the face with the high if you know what i mean. hit me super hard. now i rarely feel my highs coming on... i just smoke and then i feel high... its sad:(

11. Dude im sorry, but 20 feet will not make any difference. Haha its not like your going to get altitude sickness or feel any difference...
    You probably just got really STONED, which happens with danks. Last week i packed bowls of organic trainwreck that is fucking dank in my bong after using my bubbler for a week, and i got straight FUCKED UP. I passed the fuck out, blew my plans i had for the night and woke up at 4 in the morning. Bottomline, shit happens with danks sometimes, just move on haha

12. Lol yea i was just curious cuz it was the first time its happened to me.

13. when anything like that happens, just remind yourself you're on drugs and stay calm.

I've been extremely super-duper high before where my whole body felt like a heavy blob. I was like melting into my chair and couldn't move. I just rode that high for an hour. It was so intensely awesome...

14. Yea dude i know thats what i was thinking. If i was prepared for all that, I'm sure i would have like it. If it happened to me today, I'd sit down, fasten my seat belt and enjoy the ride :cool:

15. hahaha thats a trip. yeah i herd northern lights is pretty dank shit

16. that sounds like some good stuff. when i trip like that i love playing modern warfare 2 and i feel like im inside the game

17. This only happens every once, and awhile and when it does that's when I know I got some daaaank bud. It happened a lot when I first started smoking, but of course ceased happening as much when I began to develop a tolerance. I know I got some good bud when I get so high that when I take a drink I feel the liquid go down my throat then splash in to my stomach. It must be one of the slight hallucinogenic effects of marijuana, but when that happens I know I got some truly dank bud.

Or some bud I'm not used to. Because whenever I grow some new weed the first high might get my like that, but as I get used to the strain it stops doing it. I need to start growing different strains!

18. no it actaully seems more like this happened because of the blunt are u used to tabacco?

19. #19 Petreebobalong, Jul 4, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2019
    retracted

20. i live in denver, i was joking. obviously.