Strange man at McDonalds

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Solid State Society, Apr 3, 2011.

1. Every Friday for the past year, my friends and I have been going to this McDonald's in our neighborhood after we get high as fuck. We're usually there at like 10 or 11pm and not many people are there but there is this one guy in particular who trips us the fuck out. And he's there...every single time. I don't get it. There has not been a time when we went and he hasn't been there. Let me describe this man for you.

He's white, tall as hell; easily over 6'4''. He dresses like he's going mountain climbing or something. He wears these huge timberland boots, a nike backpack and a really old looking raincoat. Whenever he comes in he doesn't order anything. He sits in the same spot each time which is right beside the television. But he doesn't watch the television, he sits with his back towards the TV so if anyone wanted to watch the TV, they'd be staring right at him but that's too fucking awkward.

He pulls out the latest newspaper and just starts reading. What he does when he reads is the trippiest thing about this: he starts grumbling really loud like someone pissed him off and he'll just do that for 30 minutes straight. My friends don't wanna make eye contact with him when we feel like he's staring at us. So from the corner of my eye I can see this guy staring us down and he begins licking his bottom lip WTF?

But now, this man has convinced us that he's just a straight up psycho. Last night we were there again and so was he. My friends and I do the usual, crack jokes, eat and just chill. He comes in and we begin to trip once again. I found it funny that this man wears different clothing everytime he comes in but it's the same type of attire: hiking gear.

Immediately I start laughing and he starts staring. But of course we pretend like we don't notice this guy. So he sits up REALLY straight in his seat and yells, "h-HEY, BOYS!" We freeze and begin to wonder if he really just did that. "HEY HUH, YOU WANNA GET FUCKED IN THE ASS?! I GOT SOMETHING FOR YOU, HUH!"

My friends and I got up one by one and ran out the store. I don't think we're going back at night ever again. But I will go one more time just so I can take a photo of this guy and post it here to show you guys. Seriously, what the fuck.

2. Well did you get his number?

Are you gonna let him put it in your butt?

Don't be a cock tease bro, you clearly wanted it.

3. Hell naw. :confused:

4. Hahahahahahahaha

5. I don't see why you left ... ???

6. why not just sit somewhere else?

7. pics or gtfo

8. Hide ya kids Hide ya wife.... eh you know the rest...

9. Same here, how can one old man scare away a few 18 year olds?

10. We were alright half an hour before he came. Then he got all weird and asked to sodomize us. I'd definitely cut my stay there even shorter.

11. That sounds pretty hot dude. I for one am jealous.

12. I like this story. lol you guys could have handled it better but i may have laughed cus i was stoned too. All i know is i want to see pictures of this guy. Anyone in Mcdonalds hear him yelling about anal sex?

13. .........?

1. Kill him
    2. despose of body
    3. ???
    4. profti!

but seriously that dudes fucking wierd....... all towns have their town "creep" haha

14. why you guys leave after that, scared?

wat the fuck is an old guy gonna do in a public place with bright lights....

15. Yeah other people did hear actually but they had WTF :confused: looks on their faces. The employees were probably shocked too.

16. Scared? No. Weirded out? Yes. We were going to leave soon anyway but that just accelerated our exit.

17. ok, so you guys were scared...got it....

18. Whatever makes you happy

19. i hear ya man. i had an experince sort of this, but not that fucked up. I went into burger king and ate a burger. I got a bit of sauce on my hand so i went into the bathroom to wash my hands. I opened the bathroom door, walked in and there was a guy with no shirt on, shaving his chest in the mirror. I just stared at him for a second then walked out

strange people out there

20. i hear ya man. i had an experince sort of this, but not that fucked up. I went into burger king and ate a burger. I got a bit of sauce on my hand so i went into the bathroom to wash my hands. I opened the bathroom door, walked in and there was a guy with no shirt on, shaving his chest in the mirror. I just stared at him for a second then walked out

strange people out there