Strange looking plants, are these any good?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Johnny_Appleweed, Aug 11, 2020.

1. Hello, so I believe I grew these from bag seed, it's a half ass grow, just something to do to compliment my other bigger grow. But this is what i'm left with. In total, I have 7 plants. All look to be female (I never had all females before, it's always been a male in the mix) but they are showing some strange growth and idk what to make of it. Do these look fine? (REFER TO THEM BY THE LAST 2 NUMBERS OF THEIR NAME, LIKE 79 OR 89) i'm really sorry I didn't name them! Kind of pressed for time right now.

2. 10/10 would smoke.

Seriously though, looks good. It’s bagseed, so you don’t know what you’re going to get, but trichome development looks alright on a lot of those. If it’s just a little side project, you’re doing great. If some of them don’t meet your expectations in potency, you can always just use them for hash or edibles.

Keep calm and grow on.

Do the kids still say that sort of thing?

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. everything ive grown so far has been bag seed. 50% Hermie rate. better than top shelf, but I know that's just me. store bought seed grow is what im on now. happy growing gents

• Like Like x 1