Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Strange habits when high.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by final824, Jan 14, 2013.

1. What strange things do you do when high? For me I have to be clean, I just love taking a shower and I always spend forever doing personal hygiene that I don't have the patience to do sober. Like grooming my eyebrows and cleaning my ears and flossing. Not that I dont neglect hygiene normally I just spend the time to do everything I can high.

2. I let my lower jaw drop open and I drool on myself as I watch TV or movies or a concert or a sporting event.

3. Ive done that superhigh, if i sleep at my peak then I drool everwhere.

4. I shake if I get really high. :D

5. I put on Chapstick for about 10 minutes one time

6. this, and actually saturday i looked in the mirror when i was high and i went totally ocd. i couldn't believe friday i went into work looking how i did, i go sober so no wake and bake and i have a tendency to 'dgaf' too much about everything when i'm sober.

friday i dyed my hair, showered, plucked my eyebrows, pulled all the fly aways out of my hair, put on a cream face mask, etc.

i can't clean high though.... i forget where i put everything.

7. I actually enjoy cleaning high. I shoveled my driveway that had about 2 ft on it yesterday and it took forever but it was a fun wake n bake

8. I sit down on my bed and pet my dog for a few hours.. I don't necessarily have to be watching anything, petting my dog is entertaining enough.

• Like Like x 1
  9. I usually rub my face. It's weird, I just randomly have to touch and pick at my face. Also I cook and bake like crazy. Like loaves of bread, and last time I sauteed some brussel sprouts in soy sauce and sugar, best thing ever.

10. I play with my ballsack and dick.

11. I constantly try and keep myself occupied cause I feel like I'm wasting my high if I'm not.

• Like Like x 1
  12. I get so side tracked...and never do what I initially intend on...

13. Hahaha this made me laugh... Seemed kinda creepy, but i love animals so i understand :D

When i get high, sometimes i feel my head floating off my head and start leaning that way...

14. This. I also get that nice body high and it feels like my body is like waves going back and forth and I just give into the motion. You can usually tell when I'm high because I'm that guy in the convenience store line moving back and forth in an awkward way.:p

15. I start reaching for cloud tails.

16. [quote name='"TheCRToker"']I play with my ballsack and dick.[/quote]
    Lol, this made me laugh so hard I spat warm piss all over my computer

17. same here, whenever i'm high and i'm at home i'll always have my dog at least sit by me so i can pet him and tell him i love him when i feel like it. hahaha.
    :smoking::D:wave:
    i love my dog so much.

18. Right after smoking a joint, an imaginary friend appears and I will spend the whole night talking to him what i feel at the moment. It's like documenting everything you feel and see to a first timer :D

19. I seem to always make bets or deals. Say I have a jolly rancher and my friend had gummy worms. I either give say 2 jolly ranchers for 3 gummy worms or we smoke a blunt while playing poker, using candy as money the one who wins gets to smash some candy.