Strange growth

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by joey.boothby024, May 6, 2017.

1. Hey guys, so I'm still noob status for sure, I've learned a lot but I have so much more ahead lol..anyway so I have a strain growing right now. Blueberry kush and I have 2 of them, amongst other strains all in identical conditions.

Soil: 2-1 sunshine a4 mix to a fertilizer designed for cannabis
    Temp: 78°f
    R.H:55-60%
    Light: 4ft 8 bulb t5 18/6
    The weird leaf growth appeared on both plants and it seems I noticed within days of each other...should I worry??[​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G530R4 using Tapatalk

2. I have a hydroponics system all sharing the same res. It's an ebb and flow with buckets so they are all attached to the same system and share the same stuff. And they are clones from the same mother. I have one of them with something just like that, but I chaulked it up to genetics mutation a bit. 10 Odd Realities (With Pictures) About Growing Cannabis Plants | Grow Weed Easy

But my lady had only 2 leaves a lot like that one and still on her right now. None else and it doesnt effect her. I also haven't seen it any where else on her, but thought it was cool. But it seems you have two plants not connected having the same issue.

Is it a different texture? Maybe take a better picture or make it flat, to me it looked two toned light softer leaf tissue.

3. Yea it is 2 toned, when I get home I'll take some better pics. they are possibly from the same mother so I was already thinking genetics myself but I don't really know much so I wanted to make sure!

4. Here's mine and I'll post of the canopy. This was during my veg I took the leaf pictures. I am now about day 13 in flower. Just showing you it didn't turn into an issue for me.

IMG_1103.JPG

IMG_1104.JPG

Day 13 flower:
    IMG_1146.JPG

Mine was soft though on the other side. But there's two tone in that link I posted. Also note mine did come from the same baby mamma and they share the same feed together, but just one of them had it. But just my experience with that.

I think long as you don't start to see it going around both sides and yellowing out you will be fine.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Well that's good to hear! I'm about 2 weeks or less from flowering my first solo inside op! Fucking pumped about it[​IMG][​IMG]

6. Yeah I was about that so it be 4 weeks ago. Long as it's not happening every where or on more leaves I think you are fine. If it does or starts to yellow in all the outter edges you will have an issue, so watch for that.

• Like Like x 1
  7. OK cool, yea I've been watching them close, there is 2 spots or leaves I should say on one plant and 1 on the other

• Like Like x 1