Strange growth 1 week into flower.

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Thanksforthehelp, Apr 23, 2020.

1. #1 Thanksforthehelp, Apr 23, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2020
    Hi guys, I have 1 plant in this round that isn't looking happy (all other plants are fine and healthy). She is in the back left corner of the tent.

- Stunted growth, she is growing but very slowly.
    - Flimsy bendy side branches
    - Deformed leaved
    - Raised bumps on leaves
    - Dew / sugar substance on under leaves
    - Patchy pigmentation
    - Plant is droopy looks overwatered / underwater
    - Drinking less water
    - Has been looking sad for at least 5 weeks (i should have checked her out sooner I know, lesson learnt).
    - Grown in coco/super soil mix under LED currently set to 300w
    - Just hit week one of flower
    - Temp 24c, Humidity 50/70%
    - Ph 6.2 to 6.5.

My super soil mix does contain an amount of white grubs that I remove before using. The bugs looks like these shown here: This is my second Plea For Help - Nasty Thing in My Soil, i'm wondering if i missed some. Although the plant is showing a range of symptoms. I have some thoughts but would like a second/third opinion. I can’t see any bugs using a scope on the plant.

Thanks for the help. :)

Attached Files:

2. I had a look at the grub in your hand, looks like a cockchafer grub that lives in the soil and eats roots. or a witchetty grub that lives on wood .
    I suppose you could microwave the soil to sterilize it.
    What are those hairy looking things and what might be eggs?
    Aside from the slight clawing of the leaves i can't see anything wrong

3. Yea I am unsure what the round balls are? They are on the underside of the leaf. I can see no sign of anything that has laid them so slightly confused. They do look like eggs can anyone confirm? Googled but couldn't find much info about them.

To clarify the link in my post shows someone else's grow, i'm just using it for reference to show the grubs that i know i have in my super soil mix.

Again Thanks for the help.

4. Heres a close up image, but as mentioned I can see no sign of bugs and I don't think this is the cause of the plants other negative symptoms. The balls are clear and have nothing in them from what I can see (my scope has a ring of leds around it which reflect on orbs giving the impression that theres something inside). They are present on all plants in the tent and all other plants are looking fine except the one above.

Are these balls something that all adult cannabis leaves have?

Thanks for the help again! Hoping to learn a new lesson here today. :)

Attached Files: