Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Strange Feelings

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mistur bigg, Aug 1, 2011.

1. Whenever I toke late at night my cats come over to me and watch me. Whenever I look at them i feel like they are judging me while i take my hits. They only judge me at night, during the day they seem like they are having fun with me while I toke.
    Do any of you fellow tokers ever get any strange feelings while smoking?

2. they judge you Like this..?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFAN3wdlrJg]‪Anti-Drug Dog‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

3. I have two dogs and yes I have felt that hahaha untiI I blew a few clouds at his face (10 year old Boxer, hip problems, ect) and he looked like he smiled and then he actually got up and started walking better. Mary Jane even helps mans best friend.