Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Strange Feeling The Next Day

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Blinkk, Nov 12, 2012.

1. Hey Guys,
    Now before I start, please be informed, I'm not completely new to the world of MJ, however while I've been smoking for 3-4 years now, I've only tried edibles twice.
    So basically I tried edibles for the second time last night, and made two firecrackers, with about 0.5 on each. Before that, at about 7PM I'd smoked a joint, and got decently high, nothing memorable though. I made the Firecrackers at about 1:45.
    The first time I made them, they didn't work because I fucked them up, so I wasn't expecting much this time, and had a hard time justifying eating them, considering how disgusting I find them (I put Nutella on one cracker, and Organic Peanut Butter on the other, using saltine crackers). After about an hour of waiting for them to kick in, it was about 3:08AM, and I started to feel them take effect. I kept getting higher and higher for about thirty, forty minutes, and finally went to bed at around 5:00AM.
    Today I woke up on the couch, really tired, in all my clothes, and it was 12:30, and I went to my room, got undressed, and went to bed...
    I finally got myself out of bed around 30 minutes ago at 6:30, and ate.

I feel really weird still, like I'm tired and everything, and kind of depressed, and a little anxious. This has never happened for me, and while I've heard of weed hangovers, they sound a lot different to me, as they seem to be almost pleasant.
    There is definitely a very hazy feeling in my head as well. Any idea what this is all about, and how long it might take to go away?

Thanks.

2. Well, I put some in a shake, drank it and was fucked for two days afterwards. I had to take my wife to the airport the next day and swear I was still high.

The point is, I had a similar fuzzy head, weigh down kinda feeling for awhile. It will wear off but haven't eaten/drank another batch since so can't say if it will repeat itself or not.
    - hope not, kinda curious about the firecrackers.