Strange change in themselves

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by Greenemerld, Nov 24, 2011.

1. Has anyone been noticing a strange change in themselves in the last 2 weeks... coming to strange understandings of yourself and particularly when it comes to sleep.. both irregular patterns and also dreaming in very visual ways that are new to you.... That you don't particularly understand yet or at the moment? and also is there anyone getting strange or irregular feelings in there heart lately..? you are not the only one, this is actually happening to most people at the moment... Its just some people are 2 insecure in themselves to acknowledge it.... does anyone want to talk about this ?

2. Pain's in my heart, hate it cuz i trick myself into believing im having a heart attack. I've had visual dream's every night for the past 5 months (I know we dream every day, but you don't away's particapate in said dreams)

But yea, I have. 2012 baby!

3. Spiritual evolution.

Synchronicity.

A higher converging of consciousness.

Etc. Etc.

4. eh, I am not sure if it has anything to do with it but I had not been able to dream(or at least remember that I had dreamt) for several years and they kind of came back since halloween o_O

5. Ignore the name of this video, this is actually a documentary on the power of the human heart. Il let the minds of gifted scientists explain it first... forward to 2.05 minutes in and watch it from there as it will be best explained to you. you will really like this :)
    4.55 minutes in there was an interesting study done in new york which had very interesting results
    9.50 minutes in a doctor of medical science describes the powerful interaction between the heart and the brain.. THIS IS THE MAIN PART I WANT TO SHOW PEOPLE..
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vipeLOk8wz8]Occupy The Illuminati: - YouTube[/ame]

6. ^saw illuminati in the title.....lol'd

7. ive been having very vivid strange dreams, but i though it was the weed im smoking..
    along with chest pains, which are my regulars

8. I had the craziest dream last night. Zombie apocolypse. evil guys flying in space ships that use a mega gun that completely lifted up miles and miles of earths crust into the air. They were either set to kill me or the zombies. Either way. Fucking scary. OH and I saw one of my favorite bands in my dream last night. They played like 4 songs that I loved and the guitarist kicked a fan in the face twice. I felt so bad for him because he was so nice.

9. I'm in the same boat with you OP.

10. #10 Feelin Irie, Dec 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2011
    I have been having weird heart "pains"... wtffffffff

AND HOLY SHIT I WAS JOURNEYING WITH SOME UNMENTIONABLES THAT RHYTHM WITH FRUSHROOMS AND I FUCKING REMEMEBER JUST FEELING MY BRAIN AND HEART, AND TELLING MY FRIEND ABOUT IT GHDKHSDKHSDOS

My mind is blown right now, I was saying how I felt my heart and brain only it was as if they were the only two things in my body that I was aware of, I don't even know how to explain this.