Strange Bud Growth - End Of Cycle

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by nfm0us, Jan 5, 2010.

1. Hi all, Im wondering if you can shed some light on an issue ive seen on some plants.

Basically toward the end of the flowering stage.. 2 weeks to go, the bud starts producing little one finger rounded end leaves (Like a seedling almost) all over the bud? at the same time, it keeps getting bigger, the leaves dont seem to grow, they just stay the same size.. does anyone know what this is? or is it just a strain thing?

2. Yfrog - 62529454 Please visit that link, I got that pic from someones pictures, the leaves at the top of that bud.. is pretty much it. The stage I saw them at, was more leaf than bud. I presume They would end up like that one in the pic.

3. My last grow one of my plants did the same thing. I think it went hermie in the last couple weeks of flowering. It won't hurt your other girls, and in my last grow the hermie bud was the most potent if that makes any sense. It looked like it had mini bananas on it. When I popped some of them it looked like undeveloped seeds. I think if you search for male banana's flowering you will find some info on them.

4. I grew out some bagseed that did the same thing. Not a hermie, just the way it was. Smoked great for what it was too. I wouldn't worry about it. COOK THAT FUKR :D