Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Strains

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by FuCHyeah, Aug 5, 2011.

1. Whats up gc, I just got a fairly new hookup and I was wondering if there was any way to tell if the strains he sold me were legit. My first pickup was lemon kush and it did smell and taste like lemon. I just got a bag and it says ak 47 on it and I want to know if its real. Just so you know I have no reason to think he is lying and all the bud ive gotten from him has been excellent. Also, when I saw him at his house yesterday he showed me 10 jars at least of buds all labeled and yes the white widow looked light and the strawberry kush had red hairs... What does gc think? im keeping the connect but it would be nice to know what im smoking on.

2. No way to tell. As long as it is nice stuff and it does what it's meant to do, do you really care? From what you said it sounds legit anyway :)

3. As long as you're enjoying it, strain name doesn't really matter.

4. ^ exactly how i feel. SMOKE IT AND GET HIGH!

5. Pics would help. AK-47 smells sweet and musty, kind of like an old crawlspace, but it's really dank.

6. Yeah, ak normally has a stronger smell. And I got lemon kush a few days ago. BLEW MY MIND.

7. Well, if you smoke it, you should be able to tell. Smoke it, then go online to determine if it's real or not.

8. After pain staking research (smoking bowl after bowl lol) I have determined they are real! I like knowing exactly what I have