Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Strains You Like That No One Knows About

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Austria-Hungary, Aug 28, 2014.

1. EL ALCHEMISTA

And what are the genetics of said strain?

2. #2 enjoyandlive, Aug 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2014
    reggie kush

3. White Widow. A pleasant hybrid IMO.

People know of it though. It was a hybrid straight off the plant that was fluffy, fruity buds covered in trichomes that stuck to my fingers.

8/10 would smoke again!

Sent from my iPhone on the moon

4. Rosebud.

Its an extremely rare pheno of Flo, that was never commercialized because its connoisseur bud, in that it yields horribly, but smells, and tastes divine (you can guess what it tastes/smells like based on the name). On top of that, the buds form in clusters that resemble roses, the leaves turn red, and at the end of its cycle, the leaves curl up in a manner that somewhat resembles a heart.

Only got to try a .5 of it, but god that was some fucking godly bud.

5. #6 0ri0n, Aug 28, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2014
    Niagara Shine. It was a homegrown concoction, so many trichomes a bowl's worth of kief fell off while breaking up just a few nugs (by hand even) and we had to get magnifying glasses to make sure it wasn't grit. I baaarely remember anything after that. Which means it was good as hell. Genetics are obviously Niagara and idk what else. My gut wants to say super silver haze because he was an avid grower of that and it came the closest to the level of trichs that shit had.

6. Purple sierra

Got some at the minute. Very nice flower.

8. I hate strain names, if it looks good it's good

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Some of us like to know what we're smoking, or are looking for a certain flavor/ high.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

10. Blue fuck.  ATF X blue dream

11. White Gold, back in 2002 I grew a bunch of it. very frosty,sweet fruity powerful bud. The plant was not a big strain but the buds were big and heavy.

The perfect strain to run production.

12. Tell me you bred some seeds :-/

Nope, I did breed some big bud and northern lights, my first seed crop.

I wish I had that strain back, I might be able to get it from a friend a few blocks away.

Plants grew so heavy they would fall over in 5 gallon buckets, I had to prop them up against each other.

14. Adelaide Orange - sativa with an energetic high, may cause paranoia

15. That's a bummer :(

Here's my input on my strain
    I always joke that my ONLY regret n life is grinding up a seed of banana kush by Orgn kid.

Ive tried a few "banana kush" strains. Nothing comes close to this stuff.

Now i break bud up by hand, manually, and push/rub it against a "screen bowl" to collect all seeds. I cherish my damn seeds and try to do seed grows now to keep things legit.

I accidently made a strain i call "orange kush" since it is very citrusy. Side by side i put a real orange and this herb, squeezed both n they smelled identical to me n a few friends. I made it by mixing sour d with some unknown "spicy" bagseed i got from an immigrant, during a chance encounter. I made a few thousand seeds of those. Its a hardy plant, that produces a lot and is a direct descendant of that super lsted sour d i show you all the time as my best lst.

Lastly, in my first journal here i recently grew out two plants. One was a piece of shit. Worthless, waste of genetic makeup, but the other, which may or may not be a blue dream cross, is the best sleeping pill ever.

I grew it out and stupidly gave my clones away, since i idiotically assumed my "dispensary clones would be better." AMAZINGLY, the person i gave clones to, and somewhat of my apprentice and son (i raised the damn kid) saved a cutting for me. He tried to give me a whole plant but I insisted on a cutting as I NEVER take plants from people, because theyre too much work to quarantine.

She should have new roots in a few days and then im going to breed her with the strongest male i have from the 20ish strains im getting ready to breed. Decided to do a seed grow this next time around.

Sorry for the book haha

Oh, n i found a seedstock i bred and forgot about just last night. Its bubba kush pre98 x berry. Lookin forward to trying that out!