Strains that dont smell??

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by j0lly, Apr 16, 2011.

1. Does anyone know of any strains that dont smell so bad during flowering? I already ordered some Arjan haze #3 and was wondering what other strains are out there.

2. Blue mystic is really low I've found, northern lights based strains in general are good also :)

3. i wouldn't want a plant that didn't reek

4. Alright thx spinks...Yea Yea i just don't want my apt smelling like bud..

5. /\ This /\ ;)

6. haha alright thx

7. It's when they are drying that the odour issues are worse...

You really need to consider that if smell is an issue.

:hippie:

8. Oh alright thx.

9. yea, go with Northern Lights if your looking for a low odor strain....

10. Yea i def gonna get some Northern Lights. Seems to be a good strain. :hello:

11. I've heard great things about Northern Lights. Have yet to give it a go though.

12. Serious Seeds Chronic least smelly i've grew by far.

13. just offering up an idea but u could get a carbon filter for like 80 - 100 bucks . u can also just buy some odor control shit and it just elimanates the odor and leaves the smell of nothing. a small carbon filter and the odor nutrilizer shit would probs do the job.

14. I have some sort of NL variant, no name, from gifted seeds. ZERO smell, veg or flower. But, when chopped, she reeks for several days/week. Like she was saving it all up. LOL

Wet

15. i dunno, i wish i knew what strain these are, almost no smell at all unless i rub the stem... got some others that just fuckin reek of skunk though..

[​IMG]

16. NL from Nirvana I have growing now already make my room smell four weeks into vegetating...