Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Strains related to Thai stick?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by winm, Jun 21, 2018.

1. HI...I'm going back many years and fondly recalling Thai stick and am wanting to find out if anyone can steer me to any currently available strains that are similar to Thai stick in terms of high and psychotropic effects. I've asked in local dispensaries but seem to find staff are too young to know what I'm talking about. Any help greatly appreciated...

• Like Like x 1
  2. Let me know if you find some the s*** that tastes like Jagermeister

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

3. Choc Thai great stuff, took me back to the old days of buying thai stick

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  4. Hi there...thanks so much for the reply...I'm going to try to find it. I'm hoping one of the dispensaries around here may have it.

• Like Like x 1
  5. MSNL has Thai stick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    @ I love growing weed

6. I have purchased and grown Sweet Thai from the Single Seed Centre.

Reminds be of back in the day.

A7F14E08-8250-434D-9800-A705E02ACD71.jpeg 4765853F-1D3C-42DF-A705-2F22EE5C3A9E.jpeg

7. Hi, and thanks for your reply. I don’t know what MSNL is — would you let me know?. Thanks!

8. MSNL Seedbank in UK

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    @ I love growing weed

9. Thank you!