Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Strains in your area?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NebDro, Jan 5, 2011.

1. Alright everyone, I've been wondering this for a very long time. What "strain" is coming through your area? Yes I know that most strain names are bullshit, but it would still be interesting to know lol...Post it like this
    Strains: Blue Dream, Purp, Silver Haze, Orange Kush
    Area: Central Texas, Dallas area:smoke:

2. in east grand forks minnesota/grand forks north dakota some og kush and some low grade dank i buy in halfs good stuff

3. Strains- Lemon Cheese, Bubba Kush, OG Kush, Afgan Bullrider, Super Lemon Disel, God's Gift, Afgan Trainwreck, Purple Cough

Area- Joilet, IL

I tend to buy from dealers that have a few different strains at a time which is awsome, last time i picked up i got 2gs of OG Kush and 1.5 of Bubba Kush for $60

4. as for strains coming through/ already in my area, the list is far too long.... as for strains that are from this area... CO cabbage and Tangerine Haze.... 2 of my favorites hahahahahah

5. I honestly have no idea lol. Just moved here

6. usually ak-47

7. Super Lemon haze :D:D

8. Mango Haze, Jack Herer, L.A Confidential (have some of this, fucking LOVE it), and ofcourse the always plentiful M-39 *shivers*