Strain that smells like bubble gum when growing.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Budzilla83, Apr 5, 2010.

1. So... I have a plant thats about 5 weeks into flowering and if I touch to bud, leafs, or even stems, it straight smells like fresh bubble gum. Not just like hmmm that kinda smells like gum... its like your sniffing a bag of bazooka. Is there and strains out there known for this? This was just bag seed so I have no idea what it is.

2. Bubblegum or Bubblelicious, maybe? Never smelled it myself to be sure.

3. Bubba kush?

4. Im growing pineapple bubble gum kush lol haven't flowered but a strain like that would be sick. :smoking:

5. could be bubba (bubble gum) or bubba kush, i hav a bubba kush clone rite now and i can already smell it

6. I dunno so much about what it smells like when its growing but i have had some ganj before that smelles and tasted straight up like bubble gum :) it was sooo yummy. im pretty sure it was just called Bubble yum or something similar to that. GO You! You has good weed! :)

7. I am hoping it wont loose its amazing bubble gum smell after curing it. I still have a few weeks to go before harvest. Its definitely a sativa dominant strain of some sort, theres no doubt about that. Do you guys think it will keep the smell after curing?

8. Yeah man, it for sure will if you do everything right.

9. Just harvested an Ice plant that smelled just like bubble gum.