Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Strain That Doesnt Make things slow

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by PianoMaster, May 2, 2018.

?

Does sativa strain still give you that slow motion feeling at all

Poll closed May 9, 2018.
  1. yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. no

100.0%
  3. a little bit

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. so i finally figured out what causes my anxiety. it was caused by hypervenilation when you breathe more than you need and you get out of breath. it happend due to smoking some strong indica that hit all at once in 10 min. When i took in a breath i took in more than i needed so i take a huge breath which caused me to hyperventilate for like 30 secs but was still freaked out for the rest of the high.

I was able to control it this time due to having this happen before and now im a little older and know what is going on.

1st question is what kind of strains dont make you slow motion. The slow motion of the high is the main cause of my panic attacks due to starting to breathe slowly which freaks me out so i breathe faster which causes the mess. Are their any strains that actually dont cause you to be slow? i heard sativa gives you energy but would a sativa dominat almost feel sober in way due to that your not slow? like i love the giggles and the bright colors of the high but i hate the high when everything gets super slow or slow at all

2nd question is where can i buy cbd flower for cheap? i tried it once it was was the BOMB, smoking it vs oil form is way differnt and i perfer smoking it. according to the web cbd flower cant get you high, so its legal in all states but where can i buy some? i know a few places but its 15$ a gram like wtf!

2. Okay listen, this effect you call slowing down is part of weed, it's why many people like it. No weed strain is gonna give you everything except that effect. Just get used to it, or smoke cbd like you said.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. If you ask me it doesn't really matter what strain it's the amount you consume in one sitting. And also the potency of it has a lot to do with any effects and or adverse effects like anxiety etc.. What I do that always works and I have severe anxiety, is micro dose. Look it up. Works every time and allows me to use any type of strain with no adverse effects. I'm not saying there aren't strains that are more potent than others there definitely are and some will definitely lock you down. But at the end of the day if I use too much of one particular strain I wind up where you wound up no matter indica, hybrid, sativa.

Sent from my VS996 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  4. Dude your 100% right. I had a panic because I smoked a whole gram to my self of a strong ass Strain and it hit me all at once. Now I'm figuring out my actually anxiety and not ignoring it. Figuring out why I'm worrying but not stoping their and also trying to fix the worry but fixing the prombelm. I know now all I need is .33of a gram of dank bud to get high and I don't panic at all actually I feel very good with no anxiety.

For example today I had a interview I smoked the .2 which is about a really small nug and all I felt was a buzz with heavy eyes. At the interview I had no anxiety or racing heart at all. Even at times when my anxiety was at all time low I still had a mild racing heart for interviews. But today was the opposite. I was so calm and relaxed I go the job on the spot. I just need to smoke less until my tolerance builds up

5. I try not to go over 15% thc cus I smoke all day. I also smoke a lot of cbd strains. I just know me and my tolerance and like to stay functional.
    Don’t fall into the trap of if it’s got a high thc it’s better and will last me longer. Just get something that works for you.

6. Holy shit guys I found out what caused it. I guess I'm claustrophobic ? Today I smoked OUTSIDE and had 0 parinoia. I have no idea why maybe because in my high school
    Days I was always high outside and never inside besides school but the rooms where big. I have noticed I can smoke a shit ton around people but not alone I can't really smoke like that. For example I took a 250mg edible in 9th grade. I was fucking gone but I was around a lot of people so I had zero anxiety. When I smoke alone I trip out hahah