Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Strain suggestions

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Bkcarlito, Nov 18, 2011.

1. I just got a batch of NYC Diesel in yesterday, a small batch. Now I would like to try some other types of good weed but having a hard time trying to decide what to get next. So this is where I need your help at.
    What type of bud should I try next?

2. Anybody got any suggestions?

3. I would reccomend afghani man.
    At my dispensary I go to it's a super strong indica. It feels great.

Happy smoking :bongin:

4. Well what are your options? Chances are that like 98% of the strains people list won't be available. Their are hundreds of strains so you need to help us narrow it down by telling us what you could get.

5. this!!!

6. Well I'm sorta new to trying "exotic" strains. I'm just trying to get a good idea of what to get. My buddy told me to try purple widow. I would like to have something lemony smell and taste to it.

7. dude, your dealers are probably just making up names. Try sour diesel its a very unique strain I love it!

Or try green crack if you want more of an energetic high. I love that strain too.

8. If u want something lemony go with lemonade kush, I smells exactly like lemonade.