Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Strain Suggestions To Buy (Ex. Chronic, Purple Haze...)?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Chinajewelry, May 19, 2013.

1. #1 Chinajewelry, May 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2013
    I started smoking four years ago, started buying three years ago, and took a year long break in the middle. I usually just buy 40s and don't give thought to the strain. Ive tried from other people, chronic, train wreck, and some peanut butter shit..
    Anyways I'm thinking I should start buying specifics..or at least try!
    What's your favorite!
    And if I simply said 'indica' or 'sativa' to my dealer, you think she'd think I'm a fool!? :p

They shouldn't. They may have a strain in those catagories that you haven't heard about. Additionally, I don't typically put a lot of faith into the accuracy of strain names, and I like to be surprised by different bud anyhow.

Overall, I prefer sativas, or sometimes a slight mix. I like to be active while high though...generally shooting photos, or working on other art.

3. Well if your dealer can actually get strains then I'm going to suggest my all time favorite of all time. Headband. 

4. My favorite is Blue Dream, you are fairly chill and relaxed but aren't completely tired, has a pleasant flavor too sort of woodsy and fruity. 

5. Blueberry Diesel is also another favorite of mine. You will know the smell when you get it too. lol

6. Most of the time you don't really get a choice, lol. It's mostly classes of weed. If you're dealer gets good shit you're not really gonna have a choice between silver haze and Coulture Kush they're both good.

7. I always get the name of my strain when I buy, and I usually get to ask for a specific strain. I like Haze and Grand Daddy Purp