Strain Review #1 - Afghan Goo

Discussion in 'General' started by iamspontaneity, Aug 16, 2017.

1. Looks:

The buds are pretty big, and very dense. Dropping them sounds almost like a rock. Darker green suggests it's been on the shelf a while, but it's still a good green. Orange but mostly light brown hairs with a fairly good coat of frost. Opening them up reveals basically a crystal cave, with the trichomes perfectly milky white.

Smell/Flavor:

As for most Afghan strains, it's very earthy and rich. Has a very wild flower smell and taste. Almost no skunk, thanks to the great guys that grew this. Burns incredibly well since the buds are so dense. Packs a bowl very well. Almost never had any harshness, at least until the end of the bowl, as usual.

Effect:

Very, VERY sedating. I believe it is a 70-30 indica, so not true indica, but potent nevertheless. Got my guitar pretty quickly and played for an hour or so, suggesting a creativity boost as well! It's not the strongest indica I've had, which is Purple Kush.

Overall Rating:

I'd give it a 8/10, mostly for its quality and freshness. Most clear headed body high I've had in a while.

IMG_1598.JPG [​IMG] IMG_1600.JPG IMG_1601.JPG IMG_1604.JPG IMG_1606.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  2. Did you get this from a dispensary?