Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Strain Recommendations

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by chillguy420, Mar 2, 2010.

1. So I know this guy coming back from California, and he's going to bring me back some bud. This is exciting to me, because I usually don't get name brand strains. Any strain recommendations from the seasoned tokers? By the way, I'm more of a trippy kind of head high guy, but anything will do.

2. We'll i'm smoking the last of the sour diesel that just came through my area. And I had loved it more than probably any other strain that's been available to me, which my selection is pretty good. so i'm gonna go with some sour diesel :smoking:

3. Just hit some Blue Dream from a club in Cali, it's narsty. Oh, and any Kush for indicas :)

4. Master Kush is legit. Or this shit I got once its called Nebula (Its crossed with white widow and something else I forgot.) Its some really crazy shit.

5. Well since you're into a trippy heady type high I would definitely recommended a strong sativa such as Green Crack (recommend this, it's a lot of people's favorite), Super silver haze, Kali Mist, Northern Lights, and generally any type of haze

6. Trainwreck
    Afgoo
    Super Silver Haze
    OG Kush (not a couchlock kush)

7. It really depends on where he's getting it from, the strain name isn't as important as the grow, but I would say at least here in southern california, you won't find too many OG kushes that suck (And there's a million dank strains that are something OG, everyone loves to cross kush here), as someone said above Green Crack is great when grown right, Blue Dream is popular here right now, any Haze will be a good mindfuck but you don't find many of those around anymore. I have some Skywalker right now and it's bomb as fuck, but it's very indica.