Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Strain Identification?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by drummerben04, Jul 2, 2014.

1. That is a marijuana strain

2. Some type of kush if i had to guess

3. Cannabis

Sent from my RM-860_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

4. Well yeah :D anyone have the gift to look at an image and tell what strain of cannabis it is? Strains meaning AK47, Northern Lights ect.

5. Hows the smell and taste, we can maybe give you a rough guess with that info, but still with a high margin of error unless its something unique

6. Sorry to say, but the only way you're going to "pin the tail on the donkey" with this is if you smoke the weed; only then can people (or leafly) give you rough estimations on what strain it is you're smoking. 

7. Smells really tart, ripe, rotten banana maybe. you smell it and its really tight. haven't smoked it yet, so don't know how it tastes.

8. How many posts like this do I have to see? It's impossible to tell what strain it is from a picture. And the only way you'll ever be 100% on the strain is if you got it from a dispensary. Other than that it's a crap shoot. I mean unless it's something easily recognizable and super mainstream like GDP, but even then it's hard to know.

Anyways, who cares what strain it is? Just get high. The only thing I care about is if I'm getting indica or saliva

9. The rare mids strain. Hardly ever comes out of 3rd world countries...

10. I think there's only three people that can answer your question....snoop, cheech and Chong

Sent from my~★☆Continuum Transfunctioner☆★

I don't think that even they were born with some supernatural ability to identify it just from the looks. So many strains look similar to this.

12. I guarantee they know more and are bigger potheads then all of us lol

Sent from my~★☆Continuum Transfunctioner☆★

13. no one and i  mean NO ONE can look at a bud and say yes that is so and so

14. There are thousands of strains, you can maybe narrow it down to 200 possibilities if you try hard enough.

15. Thats some Super Alien Fire Purple OG Kush Haze. It's that daaaaank.

16. Looks like amnesia to me

17. thats the hybrid strain sour asscrack

18. No one knows and why do you care..... 1404489276062.jpg

19. Its impossible to tell since all plants look different, all strains look different, all cured weed looks different etc. 

Taste and Smell are the only way to get a little close to what i might could be.